Double Ash Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") recognizes the importance of personal information, strictly observes the laws related to the protection of personal information and related laws, and strives to properly manage and protect personal information based on the following policy. , Handle properly.
1. Acquisition of personal information
We may collect personal information when purchasing products, making inquiries, and creating accounts. When obtaining personal information, we will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and will do so by appropriate means. The information we collect is as follows.
1. Your name
3. Phone number
4. Email address
5. Delivery address
2. Use of personal information
Personal information provided by customers will be used only for the following purposes.
[ purpose of use ]
- 1) Business activities related to our online store (We may provide information on products and services, campaigns, sampling, and various events by direct mail. *Only for those who have consented in advance.)
- 2) Notification of matters necessary for our operation.
- 3) Packing and shipping of goods.
- 4) Management of purchase and billing information related to purchase and use of products and services, and billing.
- 5) Customer support such as inquiries and after-sales service.
- 6) Implementation of questionnaire.
- 7) Customer satisfaction survey including the usage status and usage environment of our products and services.
- 8) Exercise of rights and fulfillment of obligations based on contracts and laws.
In addition, even if it is outside the scope of the purpose of use, personal information may be used without the prior consent of the individual in the following cases.
- 1) When required by law.
- 2) When it is necessary to protect the important life, health, property, etc. of the individual and/or the public.
- 3) When it is necessary for a national institution or local government or a person entrusted with it to carry out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the person in question will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of it.
3. Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
Personal information collected from the customer will not be disclosed or provided to a third party except in the following cases.
- 1) When required by law.
- 2) When it is necessary to protect the important interests such as the life, health and property of the customer and/or the public.
- 3) When necessary for responding to inquiries from customers.
- 4) In addition, if you have previously obtained consent from the customer.
4. Disclosure of personal information
Regarding the personal information provided by the customer, the Company responds to the customer's request for personal information disclosure, change, suspension of use, deletion, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure, etc.") as follows. I have received.
(1) Reception and response method for disclosure, etc.
If you wish to disclose the information, we will ask you to identify the information to be disclosed and perform the procedure for identity verification that we separately establish.
(2) When personal information cannot be disclosed
・When you cannot confirm that you are the customer.
・When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or third party.
・When there is a possibility that it will significantly hinder the proper implementation of our business.
・When violating other laws.
・When it is clear that public order and morals are violated, and it is extremely against the social validity.
-Personal information written on paper that is unsearchable.
There is no charge for requesting disclosure.
5. Correction/deletion of personal information
Please use the inquiry form to inform us of any corrections or deletions of the personal information we receive from you.
7. Continuous improvement of personal information protection management system
The Company will establish the internal regulations concerning personal information protection and information security in order to make officers and employees aware of the importance of personal information protection, and to properly protect and use personal information, we will strive to establish them. We will also regularly review, maintain, improve, and, if necessary, rectify these internal rules.
8. Inquiries regarding the handling of personal information
For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please use the dedicated form from "Inquiries" on the shop page.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org TEL: 0364272369